iCare Data Recovery is a recovery software that can be used to restore lost data, for example, due to erasure, viruses, partition errors, etc. Not only that, but iCare Data Recovery can also even be used to restore formatted files! This data recovery software is far richer in features compared to other recovery software such as EASEUS Data Recovery, Iolo Search and Recover, Recuva or Data Recovery Wizard.
iCare Data Recovery features:
To help you find deleted files, iCare Data Recovery comes with the following features:
- Restore various erased data, starting from documents, photos, pictures, videos, music, e-mails, and other files.
- Restore lost data on any storage media such as hard drives, external hard drives, flash disks, memory cards, memory sticks, Micro SD, pen sticks and other storage media.
- Restore data from the RAW hard drive.
- Restore data that is lost or deleted from the Recycle Bin.
- Restore formatted files, even after reinstalling Windows.
- Recovering the system after a hard drive crash or boot failure.
- Restore files lost due to an error partition.
- Supports various file systems including FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS / NTFS5, Mac HFS, HFS +
- Recover RAID files even after damage occurs.
- Dynamic disk file recovery.
- Supports hard drives up to 2 TB capacity.
- Can be used on Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, Server 2008, 2003, and 2000 operating systems
iCare Data Recovery has 4 menu scanning methods:
1. Lost Partition Recovery
Recover files when partitions are lost or deleted with the following symptoms:
– Deleting partitions accidentally
– Bad partition table
– Partitions disappear for no reason
– Partitions or drives are not detected by the PC
2. Advanced File Recovery Recover files with the following symptoms:
– Delete files with the SHIFT + DELETE button
– Partitions are inaccessible but Visible on a PC under “Disk Management”.
– Empty the recycle bin
3. Deep Scan Recovery
It is the most powerful recovery module that will look for every byte System crashes, bad partition tables, bad boot sectors bad file allocation software failure tables such as partition failures, failure to resize partitions, RAID arrays are corrupted, RAW file systems.
4. Format Recovery
To restore files from hard drives, external drives, SD cards, USB Flash Drives.
Download iCare Data Recovery Pro 8.2
How to install and Activation iCare Data Recovery Pro
- Extract the downloaded file
- Install the software as usual
- Run Keygen to get the Activation key
- Open the software and use the registration key Offline